Thursday, October 23, 2008

My roommates birthday:

Publish Post
So it was my roommates birthday recently. We generally go a bit overboard as far as occasion cakes go (she is much like myself), and so with the help of my newly purchased acetate paper and my chocolate tempering skills I was able to make a chocolate cage and fill it with layered sponge cake and butter-cream frosting. The top is just some whipped cream and a chocolate decoration. The one at the bottom was one I made at the same time for another girl which is similar but with fewer layers and some raspberries on top along with a different chocolate decoration. They came out just splendidly I think.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old graduate student studying nutrition to become a registered dietitian. I cook as much unhealthy stuff as possible to figure out how to teach people to live with temptation.