Sunday, December 7, 2008

Triple Chocolate Terrine


So this is my pride and joy, my favorite dessert to make, the tastiest chocolate cake in existence, the honest to goodness pride of my life-- the triple chocolate terrine. (look above at the three cakes photos for what it looks like on the inside. So the basic gist of this is a chocolate cake layered with white, milk, and dark chocolate fillings, with ultra shiny chocolate glaze and strawberries on top. The recipes are not actually all that hard, it just requires some patience. If you want the recipe for this one, comment on the post and I'll send it to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like the best dessert I've never eaten!

Unknown said...

Hi - I just discovered your blog, and it all looks amazing! Could you send me this recipe? Thanks!

Jules said...

Nina, your profile is closed off, if you give me somewhere to send the recipe I'd be glad to give it to you!

About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old graduate student studying nutrition to become a registered dietitian. I cook as much unhealthy stuff as possible to figure out how to teach people to live with temptation.